Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

School Journal - Sports Day


  1. QUESTION: I wonder? What if? Why? How? -
I wonder if Grace made new friends, after she caught the ball.
Answer: 
What if Emily, didn't get stung by a bee?
Why did Emily call Grace an idiot?
How did Grace manage to catch the ball?


2.VISUALIZE: Images I see... The scene I can picture the clearest is... - See more at:
Answer: The image that I can see clearly in my head is, Grace being worried about Sports Day.


3. INFER: I think the author wants me to know... The author didn't actually say.... but I think... Things seem... - See more at:
Answer: The author is trying to tell us, that even if other kids try to put you down, you should always keep trying.

4.  CONNECT: This part reminds me of... My life... The world... Other texts... - See more at:
Answer: The part when Grace was worried about Sports Day and had to make excuses to stay away from school, reminded me of having Cross Country, and I made up excuses to not run.

5.  FEEL: Which parts did you have an emotional connection to? How did YOU feel when you read this part? - See more at:
Answer: The part that I especially had an emotional connection to was, when Grace’s classmates always picked on her, for not playing properly.

6.  EVALUATE: Was this good? Why? Why not? What would make it better?  
Answer: I think Sports Day, was a very interesting story, because I related to it a lot. I think if the author carried on the story, to tell us what happened after Grace caught the ball, it would make it much better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosrine
    I love your narrative structure and I love your questions and I love that you made questions and answered them even though you didn't need to, I think you are a great writer and I think you will be very successful in the future.
    From: Analei

    ReplyDelete