Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

2016 Diary {Holiday Blogging}

Friday 29th of April 2016.
Based on: What book I read & What I did today.
Upcoming Post: Narrative Writing - The Great Well of Amsterdam.

What Book did I read?
Today, I finally finished reading my Duffy Book, 'Making Bombs for Hitler'. If I would have to rate this book, I would probably give it a 9/10. 'Making Bombs for Hitler', was a very interesting and a book that I would want to read over and over. I then, moved on to reading the second book of the Hunger Games. I finished the first book a while ago, and found it very splendid. The name for the second book is 'Hunger Games Catching Fire'.
What did I do today?
Well today... my little brothers and I attended our big church rehearsal for Sunday. It was pretty nerve wrecking having to read four readings all by heart. I am just really relieved that, that was done and I'm definitely not looking forward for Sunday.

What am I looking forward to?
Right now, I am looking forward to going back to school, because I really miss being around kids my age and having to see them everyday. I am also looking forward to finishing the second book of the 'Hunger Games'.

No comments:

Post a Comment